Bouquet of Songs is a unique tour at Koli: surrounded by the most beautiful Finnish national landscape and the sounds of nature, you listen to Finnish folk songs and ballads sung by a trained singer. The unforgettable event can be organised in sunset or sunrise, in bright sunlight or in mysterious moonlight. It can be given as an anniversary present or thank you, or it can be a surprise during a walking tour in Koli. This easily accessible tour celebrates the spectacular landscape of Koli which has inspired many artists.
Your guide meets the group by Koli Nature Centre Ukko from where you walk together to the location where the songs are performed. On the way, the guide tells you interesting stories about Koli and each song before the performance.
See www.feelkoli.fi/laulukimppu (https://youtu.be/lU0cqINykXo) for a short presentation of the Bouquet of Songs.
- Duration 1.5.hrs (including 15–20 minutes singing performance)
- Group size 5–75 persons
- Available From May to October
- Languages of the tour Songs in Finnish, guiding in Finnish, English and/or German
- Departure and return Koli Shop Retkitupa (in Nature Centre Ukko)
- Walking distance 1–1.5 km
Price: €100/group + tour guidance depending on the size of the group: €16/person when there are 26 or more people in the group
- €16/person when there are 26 or more people in the group
- €18/person when there are 11–25 people in the group
- €180/group when there are 1-10 people in the group