Essential cookies are essential for you to browse the website and use its features. Cookies that allow web shops to hold your items in your cart while you are shopping online and navigating the website are an example of strictly necessary cookies. Our website does not work without these cookies, so they are stored without your express consent.
Statistics cookies are used to collect information about how you use our website. None of this information can be used to identify you.
Close your eyes and sense, taste and breathe in synch with nature. When you’re just hanging out you can enjoy the rain like nature’s shower or curl up in a hammock under a shelter and listen to the rain dance on the roof. Forest bathing is all about caring for your mind and body while taking a trip into yourself. Come and experience the natural alphabet of our forefathers and spend an unforgettable night in the nature!
Min-max group size: 1-8 persons
Period: Spring, summer, autumn
Duration: 1 night
Services included: The “Just hanging out! – A night of forest bathing” package includes:
– a walk together to the camping place – a hammock (Ticket to the Moon) with tree-friendly ropes and separate insect and rain protection – instructions for setting up a hammock (instruction manual) – breakfast package a. in nature by yourself or b. for an additional fee, the following supplied for you all ready at a nearby guesthouse – firewood for your campfire
– use of a Trangia stove in case of forest fire warning – pots for boiling coffee and tea, sausage sticks or holder – fresh drinking water – towels – ecotoilet or possibility to use toilet facilities in guesthouse – headlamp – safety instructions
Customers supply: – sleeping bags and camping mats
– breakfast package at guesthouse or ready prepared for you in the forest 15€/person
– sleeping bag 15€/person and camping mat 5€/person
– picnic basket: sausages (meat or vegetarian), sandwiches, tea 8€/person
Other: Accommodation is available in the following places: Laitalan Lomat in Valtimo (on the river), Puukarin Pysäkki, (Paalajanvaara), Männikkölän Pirtti in Nurmes (on Lake Pielinen) and Majatalo Pihlajapuu (in the forest), and Karelia Cottages (lean-to in nature reserve or on Lake Orivesi) in Rääkkylä. Each place has its own unique characteristics, so services may differ. Swimming is possible in some locations.