The Uuronlampi observation lodges are situated in a beautiful spot by the lake. The opposite shore is a steeply rising wilderness. The lodges are secure deadwood log cabins where you sit on comfortable chairs or even take a little break and lie down in a bunk and have a little snack. with heaters, sleeping facilities and earth closets. There are wheelchair ramps and approximately six spots for the persons with limited mobility. You can get to the foot of the ramp by car and the walking distance is 10 m. The two observation lodges can accommodate 20 people. The cabins have heaters for winter, sleeping facilities and earth closets. You can photograph in viewing hides, but the shooting angle is from high ground to down. So good view but not the best to photograph.
The cabins have heaters for winter, sleeping facilities and earth closets.
Availability: all year.
- Arrival at Wildlife Lodge of Keljanpuro Brook at 2 pm
- Welcoming coffee, Karelian pasty and sweet bun
- Introduction to the organizing company, info about predators and watching wildlife
- Transfer to the watching place by car at 3 pm
- Wildlife watching, snack during evening and night, possibility to sleep
- Return to Keljanpuro Brook in the following morning around 8 am. Breakfast.
Included: Welcoming coffee, introduction to the company, snacks for the night, breakfast, insurance, use of listening device, guidance, VAT, breakfast. Bring your own camera, tripodhead, binocular and recording devices.